In its commitment to protecting your privacy, ANEO safeguards the personal data you provide while browsing its website and filling out the contact form, in accordance with current law.
That's why ANEO commits to:
- Process personal data only within the strictly necessary scope of its activities, as mentioned below.
- Take all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data, particularly to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
- Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, or unauthorized access.
- Ensure that these measures are enforced by all individuals processing personal data under its responsibility.
What data do we collect on our website and why?
During your navigation on our website, we collect certain information through log files and cookies. This mainly includes the following information:
- Your IP address, visited pages and requests, time and day of connection.
The use of such files allows us to:
- Improve service and provide personalized content, create personalized consumer profiles, and gather statistics.
In the context of our contact form, we collect the following information: first name, last name, email, phone, company, subject, and comment.
The personal information we collect is gathered to respond to your request, contact you for direct marketing operations, send invitations to events organized by Aneo, and for our surveys and statistical studies.
Where and to whom are your data transferred?
Your data entered into the contact form are collected by our provider HubSpot, and the data is stored in the European Union.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data is necessary for managing our relationship, in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations. Therefore, we keep it for as long as we are in a relationship and delete it from our active database two years after the end of our relationship for our contact form.
How is your data secured?
The personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. Those working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Access management – authorized person, computer backup, encryption by digital certificate, username/password, firewall.
We are committed to maintaining a sufficient level of confidentiality to ensure the privacy of your transactions.
What are your rights?
Right of access, update, rectification, erasure:
We commit to recognizing:
- The right of access, update, and rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erase your personal data when it is no longer necessary for our relationship.
Right of opposition and withdrawal:
We commit to offering you:
- The right to object, meaning the ability for users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during collection.
- The right of withdrawal, meaning the ability for users to request that their personal information no longer be included, for example, in a mailing list.
In the event of a data security breach involving a high risk to individuals, the data controller must notify them quickly, except in certain situations (already encrypted data, for example). It must also notify the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) within 72 hours.
Right to portability:
Any employee or trainee can retrieve, in a reusable form, the data they have provided and then transfer it to a third party. The deadline for providing this data will be a maximum of one month. Portability only applies to data collected within the framework of a contract or consent.
How to exercise your rights?
The aforementioned rights (excluding the right to notification) must be exercised either by post or electronically, and must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document to prove the identity of the person claiming the exercise of their right. This document will only be kept for evidentiary purposes.
In the case of a request by post, the destination address for the response must be mentioned in the request.
Address: 122 Avenue du Général Leclerc, Boulogne-Billancourt 92100
Phone: 01 46 44 24 66