Frequently asked questions
What are the conditions for enrolling in a training course?
To register for a training course, you can start by choosing the course or theme that interests you on our website.
You can also book an appointment directly with us on this calendar!
What are the training times?
Training hours are generally between 9am and 5pm. We can set the times by mutual agreement. Once fixed, they will be firmly blocked.
What happens after a training course?After the course, participants receive :
- A sign-in sheet to validate attendance
- A certificate of completion
- A satisfaction questionnaire, to help us improve our offer
I have a disability. What do I need to know?
If you have a disability, please let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need to be compensated. The whole team will be at your disposal to help you gain access to training!
I'm registered for a course. What happens if I can't make it?
If you are unable to attend, you must make your request in writing, i.e. by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt or by e-mail. In this case, your request will be validated once Aneo has acknowledged receipt of your e-mail.
What are the cancellation terms?
- For any cancellation between 30 and 20 days before the start of the course, 30% of the total cost of the course will be invoiced and immediately payable as fixed compensation
- Between 19 and 8 days before the start of the course, 50% of the total cost of the course will be invoiced and immediately payable as a lump sum
- 7 days before the start of the course, 100% of the total cost of the course will be invoiced and immediately payable as fixed compensation
- If the trainee does not show up on the day of the course, you will be billed 100% of the cost of the session
Financing and invoicing
How do I pay my bills ?
To pay your invoice, you can make a bank transfer to the bank details that will appear on the invoice issued at the end of the course.
How can training be financed?
You can finance your training through the Opérateurs de Compétences OPCO or through the FNE-Formation scheme.
Where can I consult the general terms and conditions of sale?
You can consult our General Terms and Conditions directly on our website by clicking here or on the training agreement that will be sent to you when you register for a course.
Where can I consult the internal regulations?
You can find our internal rules directly on our website by clicking here
The internal regulations are automatically sent to the customer in the following cases:
- Distance learning (such as private lesson)
- Face-to-face training at Aneo's premises
- Training on premises that do not have internal regulations
Can I make a complaint ?
If you have a complaint, you can make an appointment Contact form« to make a complaint » available on the website. All requests for information or complaints sent via this contact form will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
What is the activity number ?
Our professional training organisation is registered with the Préfecture d'Ile-de-France under the activity number: 11 92 16843 92.
Where can I find the training guide?
You can download the training guide directly from the website.